- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charvel Custom Select Dinky Hipshot Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J44491 000001000 J44491000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tradition reborn. Custom Select Series instruments are Charvel's top-line best, recalling the time-honored traditions of the ’80s-era Charvel Custom ...Click To Read More About This Product
A focused, purpose-built, '80s-style shred machine.
Tradition reborn. Custom Select Series instruments are Charvel's top-line best, recalling the time-honored traditions of the ’80s-era Charvel Custom Shop. Nowhere else will you find U.S.-built production-model shred machines of such stellar design, peerless performance and superior craftsmanship, brought to life by the best builders in the business.
They are created and customized to your own specific needs as vehicles of your self-expression, and no two models are ever alike. New options and finishes are always being added, and of all Charvel's most acclaimed instrument families, the Custom Select Series gives you the best of Charvel's best.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape:
- Neck wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Side position markers
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG-81
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: EMG-81
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hipshot hardtail
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.