- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba 55FCE Thinbody Limited Flamenco Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J08470 000000000 J08470000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 55FCE is the chosen guitar of the Gipsy Kings for its thinbody design, deep cutaway, and slightly thinner neck width. The rich, smooth sound of z...Click To Read More About This Product
A great crossover nylon-string guitar now available as a negra model with ziricote back and sides.
The 55FCE is the chosen guitar of the Gipsy Kings for its thinbody design, deep cutaway, and slightly thinner neck width. The rich, smooth sound of ziricote pairs nicely with the 55FCEs solid spruce top for an overall fantastic tone. Featuring the Fishman Prefix ProBlend onboard electronics with 3-band EQ, the 55FCE Limited is the perfect guitar for improvisation with an amplified sound.
- Body type: Flamenco
- Cutaway: Yes
- Top wood: Solid European Spruce
- Back & sides: Zircote
- Bracing pattern: Spanish fan
- Body finish: High Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Cutaway-Electric Style
- Nut width: 1.96 in. (50 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Spanish Cedar
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: High Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Notch, Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Cordoba Premium Gold
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Spain
Expand your musical pallete with sounds of this sweet nylon-string. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.