- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba C7 SP/IN Nylon String Classical Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51669 000001000 L51669000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The C7 SP/IN Nylon String Classical acoustic guitar is a wonderful choice for beginner or intermediate guitarists. A step up from Cordoba's C5, the C...Click To Read More About This Product
A great choice for the serious student.
The C7 SP/IN Nylon String Classical acoustic guitar is a wonderful choice for beginner or intermediate guitarists. A step up from Cordoba's C5, the C7 SP/IN Nylon String Classical offers Indian rosewood back and sides with a solid European spruce top for a brighter tone. The C7's traditional fan bracing allows for maximum resonance and sustain and premium features such as a hand-inlaid wooden rosette, two-way adjustable truss rod, and a sleek high-gloss polyurethane finish offer plenty of added value.
Case sold separately.
Move up the ladder with Cordoba. Order today.
- Guitar size: 4/4
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Body type: Concert
- Body depth: Full
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Fan
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Nut width: 2.04" (52mm)
- Neck Shape: C
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Spanish heel
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 19
- Truss rod: Yes
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold with black buttons
- Rosette: Multi-colored
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Solid top, truss rod
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.