- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba Cadete 3/4 Size Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 518772 000001000 518772000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Slightly larger than the Requinto 580, the Cadete is a 3/4 size guitar (615mm scale length). It has the traditional Spanish 7 fan bracing, a solid Ce...Click To Read More About This Product
A striking student model from a highly respected name.
Slightly larger than the Requinto 580, the Cadete is a 3/4 size guitar (615mm scale length). It has the traditional Spanish 7 fan bracing, a solid Cedar top and mahogany back and sides. Additional features include a hand inlaid wooden rosette, gold tuning machines with pearl buttons and a rosewood fingerboard. An adjustable truss rod is built into the neck. This is a great guitar for anyone looking for a lightweight, comfortable, and easy playing instrument.
The Cordoba Cadete comes strung with high tension Savarez guitar strings, which are meant to be used in standard E tuning only. For a guitar that is designed to withstand higher pitched tunings, consider Cordoba's C1 1/4, C1 1/2, or Requinto 580.
Case sold separately.
- Neck shape: Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
Whether you're buying for a young student or getting into classical guitar yourself, you can't go wrong with a genuine Cordoba. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.