- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba FCWE Gipsy Kings Reissue Nylon-String Flamenco Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H98890 000000000 H98890000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The FCWE reissue model features an all-solid body with a German spruce top and Spanish cypress back and sides. It's built to the traditional flamenco...Click To Read More About This Product
A performance model with flamenco-style specifications and Fishman electronics.
The FCWE reissue model features an all-solid body with a German spruce top and Spanish cypress back and sides. It's built to the traditional flamenco-style specifications with a 50mm nut width, 650mm scale length, and low action for easy playability.
The FCWE has a sleek, thinline design and features a soft cutaway, golpeador, and a thin, beautiful high gloss polyurethane finish. Its premium 4-band Fishman Prefix Problend electronics allows you to experience this model's snappy flamenco sound on and off stage. Comes with a lifetime limited warranty and a custom HumiCase Thinbody Protege.
- Top: Solid German spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Spanish cypress
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Purfling/Inlay: 4-ply
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Finish: High Gloss polyurethane
- Neck/Fingerboard: Spanish Cedar neck / Ebony fingerboard / Cutaway-Electric Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.96")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 57mm
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing, Flamenco style build, cutaway electric
- Body Width & Length: 271mm (10.7") at upper bout / 370mm (14.5") width at lower bout / 1,003mm (39.5") total length
- Overall Length: 38.75"
- Body Depth: 64mm (2.5") at upper bout / 68mm (2.7") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum in High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix Problend on board Electronics with 3-band EQ
- Tap Plate/Pickguard: Clear Spanish Golpeador
- Case: HumiCase Thinbody Protege
Take the stage with a guitar of Kings. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.