- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba Mini II MH Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25756 000001000 L25756000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An extension of Cordoba's popular Mini lineup, the Mini II series acoustic guitars, which includes the Mini II MH, feature a slightly longer scale le...Click To Read More About This Product
A super-affordable, all-mahogany travel guitar with a great feel for all players.
An extension of Cordoba's popular Mini lineup, the Mini II series acoustic guitars, which includes the Mini II MH, feature a slightly longer scale length of 580 mm, which allow the instruments to hold standard tuning comfortably. Featuring a multitude of tonewood options, these mini nylon string guitars are great companions for road trips, playing out by the campfire, or simply lounging with you on the couch at home.
The Mini II MH features all-mahogany construction for great acoustic tone, and the short scale (580 mm) makes it the perfect travel instrument.
Get full sound at a small price. Order today.
- Body type: Small body
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Fan
- Body finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.875" (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Composite
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 22.87"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Mahogany
- Tuning machines: Satin nickel
- Bridge: Composite
- Saddle and nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.