- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba Mini Mahogany Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J18986
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cordoba Mini M is the ultimate travel instrument, offering the playability of a full size nylon-string guitar in a compact, lightweight body with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The playability of a full-size nylon-string guitar in a compact, lightweight body.
The Cordoba Mini M is the ultimate travel instrument, offering the playability of a full size nylon-string guitar in a compact, lightweight body with an impressively loud voice. This miniature guitar features a solid spruce top paired with mahogany back and sides for a clear, complex tone. Its comfortable, thin U-shaped neck and 50mm nut width offers the feel and string spacing of a full-size guitar. It has a scale length of 510mm, and is tuned from A to A (ADGCEa). The Cordoba Mini M is a perfect companion for road trips, vacations, and hanging out at home. Includes a Cordoba gig bag.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood
- Purfling/Inlay: Rosewood
- Rosette: All-natural wood rope pattern inlay
- Finish: Matte (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/Rosewood fingerboard
- Truss Rod: N/A
- Scale Length: 510mm (20.07")
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.96")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 63mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 18
- Bracing/Build: Fan
- Body Width & Length: 195mm / 255mm
- Overall Length: 775mm
- Body Depth: 65mm / 75mm
- Tuning Machines: Silver with black buttons
- Strings Aquila: 96C
- Electronics: N/A
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: N/A
- Case: Gig Bag
Keep your fingers happy wherever you are. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.