- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba Protege by Cordoba C1M Full Size Nylon String Guitar
- Write a Review
- J49389 000001000 J49389000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The C1M is the perfect nylon string guitar for any aspiring guitarist. Part of the Protégé by Cordoba line, the C1M was developed by the world's #1 n...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Traditionally built Spanish nylon for new players with popular tonewood combo and comfortable neck profile.
The C1M is the perfect nylon string guitar for any aspiring guitarist. Part of the Protégé by Cordoba line, the C1M was developed by the world's #1 nylon string guitar brand to provide young players with a comfortable, great sounding first guitar at an affordable price. Drawing on generations of Spanish guitar-making tradition, Cordoba has carefully chosen quality materials for incredible sound, and prioritized comfort, playability and attractive aesthetics to create truly inspiring instruments with which students can effectively learn and grow. Every Protégé C1M model is built with the combination of a spruce top and mahogany back and sides, a comfortable, slim neck profile, rosewood bridge and fingerboard, traditional-style mosaic rosette, gold tuning machines, and a matte polyurethane finish. Like all Cordoba instruments, C1M models feature premium Savarez strings and an adjustable truss rod to ensure a straight neck for the life of the instrument. Offered in full, half, three-quarter and one-quarter sizes.
Get em started with this well-made, budget-friendly Cordoba. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.