- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba Requinto 580 1/2 Size Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H84508 000000000 H84508000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Cordoba's 1/2 size Requinto 580 guitar is handmade with a solid cedar top and mahogany back and sides. The hand-inlaid all-natural wood rosette and I...Click To Read More About This Product
A smaller sized guitar with a great sound that's perfect for young players.
Cordoba's 1/2 size Requinto 580 guitar is handmade with a solid cedar top and mahogany back and sides. The hand-inlaid all-natural wood rosette and Indian rosewood detailing distinguishes this model from other guitars in this price range. It is designed with the traditional 5-fan Torres style bracing to produce a rich Spanish sound in spite of its diminutive string length. It's ideal for children learning how to play nylon string guitars and also doubles as a convenient travel guitar for anyone else.
- 1/2-size body for smaller players
- Solid Canadian cedar top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Spanish 5-fan bracing for improved sound
Get the right guitar for the young player in your life. Order today.
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding / Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: Maple & Ebony top, Maple back & sides
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Finish: High Gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard
- Truss Rod: Yes
- Scale Length: 580mm (22.8")
- Nut Width: 47mm (1.85")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother of Pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish 5 fan bracing
- Body Width & Length: 246mm (9.7") at upper bout, 330mm (13") at lower bout
- Body Depth: 86mm (3.4") at upper and lower bouts
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Case: NA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.