- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba Solista CD/IN Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- 515597 000000000 515597000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This guitar features a solid quarter-sawn Canadian cedar top that produces a warm, rich, and melodic tone perfect for serious players. Solid Indian r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sonically and aesthetically gorgeous.
This guitar features a solid quarter-sawn Canadian cedar top that produces a warm, rich, and melodic tone perfect for serious players. Solid Indian rosewood back and sides lined with a rosewood binding and intricate braided purfling add crisp definition and an elegant appearance. This model features a Spanish cedar neck and smooth ebony fingerboard. The neck is topped with a hand carved headstock and Cordoba Premium Gold tuners with black ebony buttons for stable tuning and stylish looks. Includes case.
Body type: Classical
Top wood: Solid Canadian Cedar
Back & sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
Bracing pattern: Spanish fan
Body finish: High Gloss Polyurethane
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Traditional Classical
Nut width: 2.04 in. (52 mm)
Neck wood: Spanish Cedar
Scale length: 25.6 in.
Number of frets: 19
Neck finish: High Gloss
Brand: Not applicable
Configuration: Not applicable
Preamp EQ: Not applicable
Feedback filter: Not applicable
Tuner: Not applicable
Headstock overlay: Indian Rosewood
Tuning machines: Cordoba Premium Gold
Bridge: Indian Rosewood
Saddle & nut: Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Hardshell Case
Country of origin: Info not available
A beautiful handcrafted classical for the professional or advancing student. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.