- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danelectro 64XT Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L52719 000001000 L52719000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Danelectro 64XT electric guitar combines an ultra cool, vintage shape with a resonant Danelectro chambered body. Electronics are super versatile ...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic vibe with upgraded electronics and tremolo bridge.
The Danelectro 64XT electric guitar combines an ultra cool, vintage shape with a resonant Danelectro chambered body. Electronics are super versatile with a dual Lipstick humbucker at the bridge and a large single-coil at the neck. A pull-on tone knob splits the bridge pickup coils for even more sonic options. Hardware includes a Wilkinson tremolo and precision tuners on what may be the best-sounding 6-string Danelectro have ever made. Case sold separately.
- Chambered fiberwood body with offset horn
- C-shape maple neck with pau ferro fingerboard
- HS configuration with dual lipstick bridge pickup
- Wilkinson vibrato bridge and vintage-style tuners
Get style and tone in this unique instrument. Order today.
- Body shape: Reversed double cutaway offset horn shape
- Body type: Chambered Solid Body
- Top wood: Fiberboard
- Body wood: Plywood frame/core
- Body finish: Polyester
- Neck shape: C-shape
- Neck wood: Maple with double acting truss rod
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.5"
- Neck finish: Polyester
- Material: Pau ferro
- Radius: 14"
- Fret size: 0.100" x 0.045"
- Number of frets: 22 (graphite nut)
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Vintage style large housing single-coil neck pickup
- Bridge: Dual humbucking Lipstick bridge pickup
- Brand: Danelectro
- Active or passive: Passive
- Control layout: 1 master volume, 1 master tone (with push pull switch to split bridge pickup)
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Wilkinson vibrato bridge
- Tuning machines: 3 tuners on a side
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Bag sold separately
- Country of origin: Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.