- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danelectro '84 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J52051
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Once in a lifetime you discover something so precious, you would give everything you have to own it. Introducing the Danelectro 84. A heart quickenin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Toneful and versatile.
Once in a lifetime you discover something so precious, you would give everything you have to own it. Introducing the Danelectro 84. A heart quickening reproduction of the most "Toneful" guitar ever. From the arsenal of one of the best players to ever walk this earth Caution: If you pick it up, you will never put it down. Case sold separately.
- Double cutaway offset horn shape
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 22 (graphinte nut)
- Wilkinson vibrato bridge
- 3 single coil Lipstick pickup
- 1 master volume
- 1 master tone
- 5 way pickup switch
Go eclectic with Danelectro. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.