- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danelectro Stock '59 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L52726 000001000 L52726000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Stock '59 electric guitar is painstakingly accurate to the original Danelectro model that inspired so many great guitarists. It features a rosewo...Click To Read More About This Product
An amazing value.
The Stock '59 electric guitar is painstakingly accurate to the original Danelectro model that inspired so many great guitarists. It features a rosewood swivel bridge for superior tone and a smooth-playing natural maple neck with clear lacquer finish. With Lipstick pickups and simplified controls you'll find your sound easily while you stand out from the rest. Case sold separately.
Get style and great tone in this unique instrument. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway Shorthorn shape
- Body type: Chambered Solid Body
- Top wood: Fiberboard
- Body wood: Plywood frame/core
- Body finish: Polyester
- Neck shape: C-shape
- Neck wood: Maple with double acting truss rod
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25"
- Neck finish: Polyester
- Material: Pau ferro
- Radius: 14"
- Fret size: 0.100" x 0.045"
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Lipstick pickup
- Bridge: Lipstick pickup
- Brand: Danelectro
- Active or passive: Passive
- Control layout: 1 master volume, 1 master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Traditional bridge with simple rosewood saddle
- Tuning machines: 3 tuners on a side
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Bag sold separately
- Country of origin: Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.