- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danelectro Wild Thing Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H71390
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This thing is so wild we're hard-pressed to come up with a guitar that has a longer, pointier lower bout than the newly-designed Danelectro Wild Thin...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A swirling dervish guitar the likes of which you've never seen before.
This thing is so wild we're hard-pressed to come up with a guitar that has a longer, pointier lower bout than the newly-designed Danelectro Wild Thing. The swirling white pickguard accentuates the body's radical curvature and its contrast with the body finish imparts a distinct yin/yang vibe. Of course Danelectro has long been the instrument of choice for musicians who want to make a bold, distinctive visual statement with its bottle-shaped headstock and lipstick pickups while taking advantage of the Danelectro's easy playability and a price tag that won't cause financial meltdown.
OK, you may be asking: With that extreme bout, what case or gig bag will fit? We suggest the Gator GBE-Extreme-1 Guitar Gig Bag (541689) or the Gator GW-Extreme Guitar Case (545843).
- Body: Hardboard/plywood construction with hollow with solid center core
- Tape binding
- Pickguard: white
- Neck: Maple with rosewood fingerboard/double acting truss rod
- Headstock: Bottle shape
- Scale length: 25"
- Tuners: 3 in-line closed "Kluson" style
- Neck shape: C-shape
- # frets: 21
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Fretboard radius: 14"
- Bridge: Traditional with single rosewood saddle
- Neck pickup: Single lipstick
- Bridge pickup: Single lipstick
- Electronics: 2 stacked volume/tone controls, 3-way pickup switch ( position 1 bridge, position 2 middle), both bridge and neck in series, position 3 - neck only