- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Deluxe Series 59 Hollowbody Electric Guitar with Custom Seymour Duncan Pickups and Stairstep Tailpiece
- Write a Review
- J43091 000001000 J43091000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Based on master-luthier John D’Angelico's 1959 electric archtop designs, the EX-59 Deluxe offers exceptional upgrades on the growling Standard Series...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The style of the fifties meets the innovation of today.
Based on master-luthier John D’Angelico's 1959 electric archtop designs, the EX-59 Deluxe offers exceptional upgrades on the growling Standard Series EX-59. With cream-white custom DA-90 pickups and tone knobs set against our Midnight Matte finish, the 59 Deluxe maintains its old-school flair, but boasts tone from top-of-the-line features.
Locking Grover tuners keep you in tune longer, while larger Jescar fretwire provides added playability and sustain. Rich, commanding tone barrels out of the DA-90s, each pickup position offering unique character. Classic in design and flawless in innovation, the EX-59 Deluxe has finally manifested from your daydreams. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body wood: Flame Maple
- Body finish: Matte
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard slim
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple/walnut
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Matte
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Custom DA-90
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Custom DA-90
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way rotary selector
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic with rosewood base
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Own a classic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.