- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Deluxe Series Atlantic Brandon Niederauer Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47711 000001000 L47711000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A custom take on an emerging favorite in the D'Angelico line, the Deluxe Brandon Niederauer Atlantic signature model boasts high output in both sound...Click To Read More About This Product
The energy of one of music's most electrifying players.
A custom take on an emerging favorite in the D'Angelico line, the Deluxe Brandon Niederauer Atlantic signature model boasts high output in both sound and aesthetic.
Imbued with the energy of one of music's most electrifying young players, the Niederauer Atlantic features a Seymour Duncan custom DA-59 in the neck, with an Antiquity humbucker in the bridge for searing vintage tone.
A sonic blue finish and satin chrome hardware come together to create an irresistible aesthetic. Limited run available. Includes hardshell case.
Get a guitar with a great pedigree. Order your D'Angelico today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Maple/walnut/maple
- Joint: Set-through
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 14 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH-6 DA-59 Humbucker, Aged Satin Chrome Cover
- Bridge: Antiquity Humbucker, Aged Satin Chrome Cover
- Brand: Seymour Duncan USA
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Push/pull controls
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover locking
- Color: Satin chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.