- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Deluxe Series Bedford Bob Weir Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47984 000001000 L47984000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The first signature model in D'Angelico's solid-body collection and the next chapter in an American music legend's career of innovation, the Deluxe B...Click To Read More About This Product
Weir's concept of a bright and clear tonal powerhouse.
The first signature model in D'Angelico's solid-body collection and the next chapter in an American music legend's career of innovation, the Deluxe Bob Weir Bedford is a "nice piece of work."
Packed with Weir's concept of a bright and clear tonal powerhouse, the Bob Weir Bedford features two Seymour Duncan P-90s with a Lollar Blonde single-coil nestled in the middle.
A standard five-way blade makes tone control easy, with an added blender pot allowing players to mix in the "odd-man-out", whichever pickup isn't selected, guaranteeing maximum versatility.
Available only in Matte Stone. Includes hardshell case.
Get a guitar with a great pedigree. Order your D'Angelico today.
- Body shape: Offset
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Matte
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Maple/walnut
- Joint: Set-through
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 14 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HSH
- Neck: P-90 STK
- Middle: Lollar Blonde
- Bridge: P-90 STK
- Brand: Seymour Duncan USA, Lollar
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone and blend
- Pickup switch: 5-way :
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Wilkinson synchronized tremolo
- Tuning machines: Grover locking
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.