- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Excel Series SS Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L48325 000002000 L48325000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Upgraded for 2019, the Excel SS has re-asserted itself as a modern standout. A 15-inch-wide single-cutaway semi-hollow, the SS is lightweight, punchy...Click To Read More About This Product
A thinner body with superb playability and tone.
Upgraded for 2019, the Excel SS has re-asserted itself as a modern standout. A 15-inch-wide single-cutaway semi-hollow, the SS is lightweight, punchy, and versatile.
Perfectly balanced Seymour Duncan 59 Humbuckers provide savory vintage tone, while a slim C-shape neck profile offers maximum comfort. Revered by players from Bob Weir to Kurt Rosenwinkel, the SS is no stranger to stages—and its full center block easily fends off unwanted feedback. Includes hardshell case.
- Laminated maple semi-hollowbody with deluxe appointments
- Set maple/walnut neck with slim C profile and pau ferro fingerboard
- Dual Seymour Duncan USA '59 humbuckers with push/pull coil splits
- Gold hardware includes tune-o-matic bridge and Grover Rotomatic tuning machines
Get a guitar with a great pedigree. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple/walnut
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 16 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: USA Seymour Duncan 59 Humbucker
- Bridge: USA Seymour Duncan 59 Humbucker
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special Electronics: Push/pull coil splits
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.