- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Premier Series Atlantic Electric Guitar with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L00601 000002000 L00601000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
D'Angelico's Premier Atlantic guitar combines comfortable body contours with classic single-cutaway design and powerful sound. Like all the Premier S...Click To Read More About This Product
Stylish comfort and powerful sound in this D'Angelico solidbody.
D'Angelico's Premier Atlantic guitar combines comfortable body contours with classic single-cutaway design and powerful sound. Like all the Premier Series, the Atlantic is designed to focus on playability, tone and D'Angelico's iconic style while maintaining an easily affordable price. With Duncan-Designed pickups, versatile controls, lightweight, shoulder-friendly ergonomics and classic appointments, the Atlantic is designed to stand out, both visually and sonically.
- Gloss finish basswood body
- Soft-"C" profile set-in maple neck with 22-fret. 14" radius ovankol fretboard
- Duncan-Designed humbuckers with coil-tap and 3-way switching
- Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece, Rotomatic "Stairstep" tuners
Get an ocean of sound — order your Premier Atlantic today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ovankol
- Radius: 14 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Plastic
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: HB-102
- Bridge: HB-101
- Brand: Duncan Designed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap on push/pull tone pots
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Rotomatic "Stairstep"
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.