- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Premier Series DC Boardwalk Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar with Seymour Duncan Humbuckers
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L66503 000001000 L66503000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
D'Angelico's Premier DC Boardwalk offers sleek double-cutaway looks and warm, semi-hollowbody sound in this refreshing take on a series favorite. Loa...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic looks and sound from a renowned name.
D'Angelico's Premier DC Boardwalk offers sleek double-cutaway looks and warm, semi-hollowbody sound in this refreshing take on a series favorite. Loaded with Seymour Duncan USA humbuckers, it delivers a great full-bodied tone that retains an refined and articulate high end. As comfortable to play as it is pleasant to look at, the Boardwalk is a great choice for jazz and blues, as well as rock or country. Case sold separately.
- Gloss-finished semi-hollow laminated maple body
- 24.75" scale, set-thru maple neck, 22-fret ovangkol fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan USA SH-4B JB/SH-2N Jazz humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic "Stairstep" tuners
Click or call to order your Premier DC Boardwalk today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C slim
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-through
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ovankol
- Radius: 14 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Molded
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Jazz SH-2N
- Bridge: JB SH-4B
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic "Stairstep"
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.