- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Premier Series Gramercy Single Cutaway Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L74814 000001000 L74814000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The D'Angelico Premier Gramercy offers a sparkling, articulate tone and outstanding player comfort by way of its undersized body shape, deep cutaway ...Click To Read More About This Product
D'Angelico acoustic-electric designed for player comfort and sparkling, articulate tone.
The D'Angelico Premier Gramercy offers a sparkling, articulate tone and outstanding player comfort by way of its undersized body shape, deep cutaway and solid spruce top. Refreshed for 2020, the Gramercy’s slim C-shape neck now features a satin natural finish, allowing for maximum playability by preventing the fretting hand from sticking to the neck. The Gramercy's standout tone is complemented by antique bronze hardware and a new finish.
- Solid Sitka spruce top, laminated mahogany back and sides, 5-ply binding
- Mahogany scarf neck, dovetail neck joint, dual action truss rod, 16” radius ovangkol fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, acrylic pearl block inlays, ovangkol stairstep bridge
- D’Angelico onboard preamp/tuner
- Stairstep Wave tuning machines, antique bronze hardware
Articulate tone with outstanding player comfort. Order today.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium, single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Laminated mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Neck wood: Mahogany scarf
- Scale length: 25"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Pickup/preamp: D'Angelico onboard preamp/tuner
- Tuning machines: Stairstep Wave
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.