- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean AXS Dreadnought 12 String Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J30852 000001000 J30852000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean AXS Dreadnought 12-String Acoustic Guitar is an affordable steel-string with a full sound and tremendous looks. The mahogany body and brilli...Click To Read More About This Product
Budget-friendly 12-string with all-mahogany body is a great starter guitar for aspiring guitarists.
The Dean AXS Dreadnought 12-String Acoustic Guitar is an affordable steel-string with a full sound and tremendous looks. The mahogany body and brilliant mahogany top is all highlighted by 2-ply binding. The AXS 12-String is full-scale with a set mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, and solid die-cast tuners.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: High Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Sealed Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Earn your wings. Purchase this Dean today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.