- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean AXS Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J30846 000002000 J30846000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean AXS Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is an affordable steel-string with a full sound and great looks. Featuring a dreadnought-size mahogany body ...Click To Read More About This Product
Budget-friendly all-mahogany is a fantastic choice for beginners looking for a solid starter.
The Dean AXS Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is an affordable steel-string with a full sound and great looks. Featuring a dreadnought-size mahogany body with a brilliant mahogany top, all highlighted by two-ply binding. The guitar is full-scale with a set mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, and comes with solid die-cast tuners.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast Sealed
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.