- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean AXS Exotic Cutaway Acoustic-Electric 12-String Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48009 000001000 L48009000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dean's AXS Exotic Acoustic-Electric 12-String guitar offers both style and value at an affordable price. This guitar provides gorgeous looks and a we...Click To Read More About This Product
A comfortable, accessible design with a beautiful koa top.
Dean's AXS Exotic Acoustic-Electric 12-String guitar offers both style and value at an affordable price. This guitar provides gorgeous looks and a well-balanced sound thanks to its koa top and balsamo mahogany body, which also features a smooth cutaway for easy access to high notes. The set mahogany neck has a comfortable C shape. The AXS Exotic 12-String also features a rosewood fingerboard, pearl dot inlays, black-chrome hardware and DMT SL-3 electronics with 3-band EQ and built-in tuner for high-fidelity sound.
- Set neck construction
- 3-ply black/white/black body binding
- Black chrome hardware
- Pearl dot inlays
- Dual action truss rod
Earn your Dean wings today. Order now!
- Body type:
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Koa
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.875" (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Balsamo
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: DMT
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Balsamo
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Bridge: Balsamo
- Saddle and nut: PPS
- Number of strings: 12
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.