- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean AXS Mini Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- J21504 000001000 J21504000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean AXS Mini Acoustic Guitar is an affordable steel-string with a full sound and some amazing looking wood. It features a mini-size body made of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A sweet, smaller-bodied guitar at a sweet, smaller-budget price.
The Dean AXS Mini Acoustic Guitar is an affordable steel-string with a full sound and some amazing looking wood. It features a mini-size body made of mahogany with a top that really shows off this tonewood's exquisite grain, all highlighted by 3-ply body binding. The guitar is full-scale with a set mahognay neck and a comfortable "C" shape with rosewood fingerboard. Die-cast tuners make tuning a snap. Case sold separately.
Body type: Mini
Top wood: Mahogany
Back & sides: Mahogany
Bracing pattern: Info not available
Body finish: Satin
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C
Nut width: Not specified
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 25.5"
Number of frets: 22
Neck finish: Satin
Brand: Not applicable
Configuration: Not applicable
Preamp EQ: Not applicable
Feedback filter: Not applicable
Tuner: Not applicable
Headstock overlay: Rosewood
Tuning machines: Black Chrome
Saddle & nut: Not specified
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Sold separately
Accessories: Info not available
Country of origin: China
Order this all-mahogany acoustic today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.