- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #515169 000088000 515169000088000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A Dave Mustaine V guitar at this price? You bet! With a basswood body and a maple top, a maple neck with a rosewood fretboard, and 2 powerful Dean hu...Click To Read More About This Product
A Dave Mustaine V guitar at this price? You bet! With a basswood body and a maple top, a maple neck with a rosewood fretboard, and 2 powerful Dean humbuckers, this is an electric guitar that looks and sounds worthy of the flame-haired metal master's name and of a place in your hands! A string-thru bridge increases sustain, and a C-shaped Mustaine profile neck and 24 fast frets will have you shredding the night away. The awesome finish and black hardware look killer.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options. Case sold separately.
- Body Type: v
- Body Wood: basswood
- Top wood: maple
- Scale Length: 25.5
- Neck Joint: bolt on
- Neck Wood: maple
- Fretboard: rosewood
- Neck Shape: C-shaped Mustaine profile
- Frets: 24
- Nut Width: 1.6875
- Fretboard Radius: 16
- Bridge: string thru
- Pickup Bridge: dean humbuckers
- Pickup Neck: dean humbucker
- Controls: vol/vol/tone
- Tuners: Mini Grover
- Hardware color: black
- Pickup selector: 3 way
- Finish: polyester
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.