- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Dimebag Dean From Hell CFH Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H86404 000001000 H86404000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Dimebag Dean From Hell CHF Electric Guitar puts Dime's favorite body design behind a stunning graphic. The sleek, set mahogany neck with ros...Click To Read More About This Product
Dime's familar body design with Bill Lawrence pickups and Floyd Rose bridge.
The Dean Dimebag Dean From Hell CHF Electric Guitar puts Dime's favorite body design behind a stunning graphic. The sleek, set mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard is designed for speed, while Bill Lawrence bridge and neck humbuckers deliver all the high-output sonics you'll need. It also features dot inlays, classic V headstock shape, 24-3/4" scale, and Grover tuners. The Floyd Rose Special bridge will keep you in fine dive bombing form.
Body Body Type | Not Specified Cutaway | Single Cutaway Top Wood | Not Specified Body Wood Back and Sides | Not Specified Body Bracing Pattern | Not Specified Body Finish | Gloss Orientation | Not Specified Neck Neck Shape | V standard Nut Width | 1.69 in. (43 mm) Fretboard | Not Specified Neck Wood | Mahogany Scale Length | 24.75" Number of Frets | 22 Neck Finish | Gloss Electronics Acoustic/Electric | Not Specified Other Headstock Overlay | Not Specified Tuning Machines | Grover Bridge | Not Specified Saddle and Nut | Not Specified Number of Strings | 6 String Case | Sold Separately Accessories Included | Do Not Display Country of Origin | Taiwan
Release the fire in you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.