- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Dimebag Dean From Hell CFH Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H86404 000001000 H86404000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Dimebag Dean From Hell CHF Electric Guitar puts Dime's favorite body design behind a stunning graphic. The sleek, set mahogany neck with pau...Click To Read More About This Product
Dime's familar body design with a Floyd Rose bridge.
The Dean Dimebag Dean From Hell CHF Electric Guitar puts Dime's favorite body design behind a stunning graphic. The sleek, set mahogany neck with pau ferro fretboard is designed for speed, while the Seymour Duncan SH13 Dimebucker and DMT Design neck humbuckers deliver all the high-output sonics you'll need. It also features dot inlays, classic V headstock shape, 24-3/4" scale, and Grover tuners. The Floyd Rose Special bridge will keep you in fine dive bombing form.
- Graphic-finish solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret pau ferro fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan Dimebucker bridge, DMT Design neck humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo bridge, Grover tuners
Release the fire in you. Order today.
- Body shape: Other
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss, Custom graphic
- Neck shape: V
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Locking 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Die-cast Sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.