- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Dimebag Pantera FBD ML Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J07649 000000000 J07649000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The rosewood fretboard is fast and the DMT Design pickups growl. Featuring the Pantera Far Beyond Driven Graphic, the Dean Dimebag Far Beyond Driven ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Eye-catching graphics, a single humbucher and Floyd Rose tremolo for full-on fun.
The rosewood fretboard is fast and the DMT Design pickups growl. Featuring the Pantera Far Beyond Driven Graphic, the Dean Dimebag Far Beyond Driven ML Electric Guitar is every metal players dream.
The guitar's bolt-on maple neck has a C-shaped profile. The 24-3/4" scale neck and 22-fret rosewood fingerboard facilitate intricate, shredding solos and lightning-quick chord changes.
A single DMT Design humbucking pickup pumps out plenty of raw, uncensored tone. The Dimebag Pantera FBD ML Electric Guitar features black hardware, a Floyd Rose bridge, and Grover tuners to facilitate accurate, easy tuning.
Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Z
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Dimebag
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: H
- Neck: Not applicable
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: DMT design
- Brand: Dean
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: Not applicable
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose with locking nut
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body graphic
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Grab a Dimebag for your next gig. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.