- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Evo XM Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 519795 000897000 519795000897000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A perfect guitar for players just starting out or on a budget. The lightweight paulownia body captures the eye while the sound and playability captur...Click To Read More About This Product
Great style and function at a very affordable price.
A perfect guitar for players just starting out or on a budget. The lightweight paulownia body captures the eye while the sound and playability capture your musical imagination. The DMT Design pickups can be tweaked from a soft-Blues-sound to full-tilt Rock & Roll grit. This guitar also features a comfortable cutaway that allows easy access to the highest of frets, enabling you fast action to every note. Pick one up today and start living your dreams.
- Satin-finish solid Paulownia body
- 24.75"-scale, bolt-on maple neck with 22-fret, 14"-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Dean DMT Design humbuckers with 3-way pickup selector switch
- Tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece, sealed tuners
Get the XM in your hands. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Paulownia
- Body wood: Paulownia
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 14 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Molded
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: DMT design
- Bridge: DMT design
- Brand: Dean
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.