- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Exile Quilt Top with Floyd Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72513 000001000 L72513000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez Exile Quilt Top Seven String electric guitar is built to go low for maximum metal mayhem. Brushed chrome EMG 57tw and 66tw humbuckers offe...Click To Read More About This Product
The Ibanez Exile Quilt Top Seven String electric guitar is built to go low for maximum metal mayhem. Brushed chrome EMG 57tw and 66tw humbuckers offer tons of tonalities—each can be split into single-coil mode with the push/pull volume and tone pots. The Exile has an alder body for mid-range balance and sustain; the killer quilt maple top adds clarity to the highs.
The Exile 7-string has a 3-piece maple neck with a comfortable slim-D profile, along with. a bound 24-fret ebony fretboard. The 25.5” scale length makes it a perfect blend for dropped tuning with perfect intonation for speed and soulful playing. Five-ply headstock and body binding tie everything together on the Ibanez Exile Quilt Top 7-string, offering class and ferocity in a single guitar.
- • Alder body, quilt maple top
- • Mahogany neck, slim D-profile, ebony fretboard
- • EMG 57tw and 66tw humbuckers, coil-split push/pull pots
- • 5-ply body and headstock binding
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Alder
- Neck shape: Slim D
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Ebony
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG 57tw Humbucker
- Bridge: EMG 66tw Humbucker
- Special electronics: Coil-split
- Bridge: Grover
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.