- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Exotic Gloss Koa Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52320 000001000 J52320000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This guitar provides gorgeous looks and a well balanced sound thanks to its KOA top and Mahogany body, which also features a smooth cutaway for easy ...Click To Read More About This Product
Cutaway acoustic with pickup and koa top.
This guitar provides gorgeous looks and a well balanced sound thanks to its KOA top and Mahogany body, which also features a smooth cutaway for easy access to high notes. The set mahogany neck has a comfortable C shape. Also features a rosewood fingerboard, pearl dot inlays, black-chrome hardware, and DMT® SL-3 electronics with 3-band EQ and built in tuner for high-fidelity sound.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Koa
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.625 in. (41.3 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Behind-the-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Tuning machines: Sealed Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: PPS
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.