- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Flight Series Travel Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J07841 000001000 J07841000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These high-quality, travel-sized guitars are ideal for life on the road, playing at home, acoustic jam sessions and more! The 3/4 size makes the Dean...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable acoustic for musicians who are constantly on the move and want to groove.
These high-quality, travel-sized guitars are ideal for life on the road, playing at home, acoustic jam sessions and more! The 3/4 size makes the Dean Flight Series acoustic incredibly portable while also providing a full, rich sound. Each model features mahogany back and sides, a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, white mother-of-pearl "Flight" inlays. sealed die-cast tuners, chrome hardware, and you have the choice of top wood (see drop-down menu). A gig bag is included.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Bubinga
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Satin Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 22 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin Natural
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Sealed Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: PPS
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Take Flight with one of these Dean acoustics. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.