- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Gran Sport Double Neck Worn Brown Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49829 000000000 L49829000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Gran Sport Double Neck Electric Guitar is a departure for Dean from their more innovative guitar shapes. This guitar sports a more tradition...Click To Read More About This Product
One guitar to own the stage.
The Dean Gran Sport Double Neck Electric Guitar is a departure for Dean from their more innovative guitar shapes. This guitar sports a more traditional form that's easily recognizable with its double-cutaway mahogany body and set mahogany C-shape necks. The pau ferro fingerboards have pearl GS inlays and single-ply neck bindings. Chrome hardware includes Grover tuners and Tune-O-Matic bridges. Sound is what counts and the GS DBL is equipped with DMT Series pickups wired to a 3-way switch and dual master Volume and Tone controls. Includes case.
Get your wings on with Dean. Order today.
- Body shape: Double neck
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau ferro
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: DMT Series Nostalgia
- Bridge: DMT Series Equalizer
- Brand: Dean
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string 12-string
- Special features: Body finish, Extended range
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.