- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Icon Select Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72939 000001000 L72939000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
There is much more to the Dean Icon elegant good looks. The guitar is crafted from high-quality materials, including an attractive carved, arched top...Click To Read More About This Product
The Dean Icon Select offers a great balance of quality and sound.
There is much more to the Dean Icon elegant good looks. The guitar is crafted from high-quality materials, including an attractive carved, arched top, tight-grained mahogany body, 3-piece mahogany set through neck and a stunning ebony fingerboard.
Exclusive Seymour Duncan SH5/AP1N pickups off all the sounds ever needed in such a universally admired style. Grover tuners and a Tune-o-matic style bridge into the cadi hardtail bring this guitar ready for the stage! This Dean Icon offers a great balance of quality and sound.
- Carved, arched top and tight-grained mahogany body
- 3-piece mahogany set through neck, ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan SH5/AP1N pickups
- Grover tuners and Tune-o-matic style bridge, cadi hardtail
Get your wings with this Dean. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.