- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Michael Schenker Performer Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J21503 000001000 J21503000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dean's Michael Schenker Performer Acoustic-Electric guitar features a select spruce top and mahogany back and sides in a cutaway body style that give...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A well-balanced hybrid with a custom appoinments by the popular German rock guitarist.
Dean's Michael Schenker Performer Acoustic-Electric guitar features a select spruce top and mahogany back and sides in a cutaway body style that gives complete access to a fast action rosewood fingerboard. Built-in Dean electronics make this guitar stage-ready for any venue. Custom appointments designed for Michael Schenker. Inlcudes gig bag.
Scale Length: 25-1/4"
Neck Type: Set
Neck Profile: C
Inlays: Pearl Dot
# of Frets: 21
Hardware Color: Chrome
Binding: Single-Ply Black Neck Binding
Color: Yin Yang Graphic
Made in China
Color your world with this special black-and-white concoction. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.