- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean ML 79 Floyd Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L10416 000001000 L10416000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean ML79 brings back some of the best features of the early days of Dean. The mahogany body and awesome Blue Burst finished mahogany top provide...Click To Read More About This Product
Everything to play well, sound great and express yourself fully.
The Dean ML79 brings back some of the best features of the early days of Dean. The mahogany body and awesome Blue Burst finished mahogany top provide great sustain. It sounds fabulous on everything from blues to classic rock to metal. Featuring a Floyd Rose Special tremolo, 2 Dean humbuckers, 22 jumbo frets and a set mahogany neck. The ML79 is also a joy to play, with a comfortable medium neck, great intonation and superb action. Case sold separately.
- Model Name: ML 79 Floyd Blue Burst
- Item Number Sku: ML 79 F BB
- Guitar Finish: Blue Burst
- Country of Origin: China
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set Neck
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Binding: Single Ply Cream Body and Neck
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (629mm)
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Neck Shape: V
- Nut: PPS (Polyphenylene Sulfide)
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Pickup Bridge: DMT Design BK/CR
- Pickup Neck: DMT Design BK/CR
- Controls: Vol/Vol/Tone/3-Way Toggle
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Speed Gold
- Strings: D'Addario EXL120 (.009-.042)
- Case: Sold separately
Make a statement with Dean. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.