- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Modern 24 Select with Floyd Rose Bridge Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72934 000001000 L72934000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Select Series by Dean is designed by professional musicians, for professional musicians, without breaking the bank. The Dean Modern 24 select ele...Click To Read More About This Product
Dean Modern 24 select with Seymour Duncan pickups and Floyd Rose bridge.
The Select Series by Dean is designed by professional musicians, for professional musicians, without breaking the bank. The Dean Modern 24 select electric guitar features a satin neck for ease of playing and endurance. This Dean Select model features a basswood body with a 3-piece maple neck, and a 24 jumbo fret ebony fingerboard. Easy access heel joint, a stunning flame maple top and exclusive direct mount Seymour Duncan TB-5 and APH-1 pickups in a zebra parchment finish and sand-blasted pole pieces set the look of this Dean apart from the rest. This Dean electric guitar also includes a Floyd Rose 1000 series bridge system for tuning stability and dependability. Audio taper pots provide that smooth roll without destroying the tone, and neck and headstock binding add an extra splash of class.
- Basswood body and flame maple top
- 3-piece maple neck with a satin finish, 24 jumbo fret ebony fingerboard
- Exclusive direct-mount Seymour Duncan TB-5 and APH-1 pickups
- Floyd Rose 1000 series bridge system
A Dean that looks as sharp as it sounds. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.