- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Performer Plus Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- H94630 000001000 H94630000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Performer Plus Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a member of Dean's flagship acoustic series. It features a Grade A solid spruce top and a mahogan...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A solid spruce top, slim neck with jumbo frets and Dean electronics make this a bargain.
The Dean Performer Plus Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a member of Dean's flagship acoustic series. It features a Grade A solid spruce top and a mahogany body for a rich, full acoustic sound that'll only get better with age. The mahogany slim neck has a comfortable C shape and features a rosewood fingerboard, jumbo frets and a cutaway for smooth fingering along its full length.
The onboard Dean E304T preamp offers 3-band EQ and a digital tuner to make tuning easy, especially with the sealed die-cast tuners which come standard.
Case sold separately.
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany body
- 24-1/4" scale
- 1-5/8" nut
- Set mahogany slim C neck
- Rosewood fingerboard & tailpiece
- Jumbo frets
- Pearl "Celtic" inlays
- Sealed die-cast tuners
- Chrome hardware
- Dean E304T preamp with 3-Band EQ and tuner
- Gloss top, satin back & sides
Trust Dean to put together a killer combination of specs and style. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.