- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Thoroughbred Select Quilt Top Electric Guitar
Transparent Cherry Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L48859 000001000 L48859000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Select Series by Dean is here, designed by professional musicians for professional musicians without breaking the bank. These Select Series model...Click To Read More About This Product
For the working musician who wants more.
The Select Series by Dean is here, designed by professional musicians for professional musicians without breaking the bank. These Select Series models feature satin necks for ease of playing and endurance. Mahogany bodies come with 3-piece mahogany necks and 22 jumbo fret ebony fingerboards. Select appointments include easy access set-through construction, beautiful quilt top with matching headstock, and exclusive Seymour Duncan TB5 and APH-1 pickups in a zebra parchment finish and sand-blasted pole pieces to set the look apart from the rest. The tune-o-matic bridge system delivers tuning stability and dependability. 250K Audio taper pots offer that smooth roll without destroying the tone. To top it off, 5-ply body and headstock binding with single ply neck binding adds that extra splash of class. Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body with quilted maple top in gloss finish
- 3-piece mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard and jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan APH-1 Custom Zebra and TB-5 Custom Zebra humbucking pickups
- Black hardware includes Grover tuners and tune-o-matic bridge
Get your wings on with Dean. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-through
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid block
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: APH-1 Custom Zebra
- Bridge: TB-5 Custom Zebra
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Quilt top, Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.