Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Dean USA Thoroughbred Maple Top Electric Guitar Classic Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Dean USA Thoroughbred Maple Top Electric Guitar Classic Black
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Handmade electric with dual humbucking pickups and resonant maple top.
- Maple top and mahogany body
- Set-in mahogany neck with C profile
- Ebony fingerboard
- USA DMT Equalizer bridge pickup
- USA DMT Nostalgia neck pickup
Order the USA Thoroughbred today.
USA Thoroughbred Maple Top Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Solid Body Single Cutaway
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.68"/TUSQ
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: USA DMT Nostalgia
- Bridge: USA DMT Equalizer
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual volume Individual tone Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tuning machines: Open-gear High-ratio
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.