- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean USA Time Capsule Flamed Top Cadillac Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75777 000001000 L75777000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An iconic Dean shape that has been celebrated since 1980, the USA Time Capsule Cadillac is everything one would expect and more from the USA Dean Cus...Click To Read More About This Product
This icon is everything you'd expect from the Dean Custom Shop.
An iconic Dean shape that has been celebrated since 1980, the USA Time Capsule Cadillac is everything one would expect and more from the USA Dean Custom Shop. The 24.75” scale-length 3-piece mahogany V neck with a 22 jumbo-fret ebony fingerboard is just the tip of the iceberg. It also features a 5A flamed maple top on a mahogany body and set neck construction that resonates and sustains for days. The 7-ply body binding and rolled fingerboard edges not only look exceptional, but they also add the comfort you’d expect with the detail of Dean USA. With a proprietary Cadillac tailpiece and loaded with USA DMT Baker Act and Nostalgia pickups, this guitar can go from the hardest of rock to the classiest of blues tones.
- 5A flamed maple top, mahogany body
- 24.75” scale-length 3-piece mahogany V neck, 22 jumbo-fret ebony fretboard
- USA DMT Baker Act and Nostalgia pickups
- Proprietary Cadillac tailpiece
Add this iconic Dean to your collection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.