- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean V 79 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L10408 000001000 L10408000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bearing the striking visuals and hot pickups that made Dean's reputation in the late '70s, this '79 V model, with eye-catching Blue Burst finish, is ...Click To Read More About This Product
Get a stunning finish on a classic Dean V.
Bearing the striking visuals and hot pickups that made Dean's reputation in the late '70s, this '79 V model, with eye-catching Blue Burst finish, is sure to get your fingers flying. This resonant mahogany, set-neck beauty is loaded with a pair of powerful DMT Design ceramic humbuckers, so you've got aggressive tone at the ready, and all you need to bring is the attitude.
- Bound mahogany body with stunning Blue Burst finish
- 24.75" scale mahogany neck with 22-fret, 12"-radius pau ferro fretboard
- Dual DMT Design ceramic humbuckers with 3-way toggle switch
- Tune-o-matic bridge with thru-body stringing, Grover tuners
Order your Blue Burst '79 V today and start flying.
Body shape: V
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Body wood: Bound Mahogany
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: V standard
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 24.75 in.
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Gloss
Material: Pau Ferro
Radius: 12 in.
Fret size: Jumbo
Number of frets: 22
Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Molded
Neck: DMT design Ceramic
Bridge: DMT design Ceramic
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Parallel
Active EQ: No
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split:
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
Tailpiece: String thru body
Tuning machines: Grover
Number of strings: 6-string
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.