- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean V Stealth Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J07653 000001000 J07653000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean V Stealth Electric Guitar offers the player iconic looks and professional sound. The V-shaped body is all mahogany and features a set neck w...Click To Read More About This Product
All black hardware and finish, along with active EMG pickups add up to a show-stopping experience.
The Dean V Stealth Electric Guitar offers the player iconic looks and professional sound. The V-shaped body is all mahogany and features a set neck with Dean's ultra-access neck joint that lets you reach for the high notes with ease. Active EMG pickups produce a variety of tones that will inspire you to soar to new heights.
Dean Guitars' mission has always been to produce the finest guitars in the world. They want to help musicians be as passionate about making music as they are about creating instruments that are played on the most prestigious stages, and in the best studios, around the world. Since 1977, their iconic electric and acoustic guitars, basses and other musical instruments have been built to the highest standards in the industry.
Case sold separately.
- Maple top
- Mahogany body
- 24-3/4" scale
- 1-11/16" nut
- Set mahogany ultra access C neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- Pearl block inlays
- Grover tuners
- Black hardware
- Tune-o-matic bridge
- EMG 81 & EMG 85 active pickups
- Single-ply white body and headstock binding
- Case sold separately
Get your wings with Dean. Order the V Stealth today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.