- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duesenberg USA 59 Series Stop Tail Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Product J43614
With reference to classic electric guitar construction, maple and mahogany are choice woods for the 59er. Its neck and main body is made from fine ma...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A chambered solidbody with dual pickups and a solid arched top.
With reference to classic electric guitar construction, maple and mahogany are choice woods for the 59er. Its neck and main body is made from fine mahogany, which perfectly supports the overall idea of tone and attitude for this instrument. The body is then sound chambered to further improve weight and resonance characteristics. Finally, this is literally topped by a solid, arched flamed maple top which is hand-selected for a beautiful, yet natural grain.
Keeping in mind what the 59er will be used for primarily, it's fitted with two Grand Vintage humbuckers, providing her with the tools to become what she was meant to be - a real rock guitar. Still, we wanted to give her the ability to deliver clear, transparent sounds. Therefore, in the middle position of the pickup selector, certain low end frequencies are filtered out of the signal of the bridge humbucker, clearing up the mix and adding the pearly trebles we all love.
All instruments are fitted with their own hardware, which you will only find on a Duesenberg. They design it with attention to even the smallest details to create truly unique instruments from tuner buttons to jack plates.
All fretboards are carefully pleked and finished by hand for optimum playability and the smooth feel they are famous for. For the 59er, they took the same Diamond fretboard inlays designed for the Starplayer TV DLX, making this one of the very few instruments to feature them. This 59er comes with an Aluminium Duesenberg Stop-Tailpiece. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Arched Maple
- Body wood: Solid Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D
- Neck wood: 1-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Diamond
- Nut width: 1.675 in. (42.5 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Grand Vintage humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Grand Vintage humbucker
- Brand: Duesenberg
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: Aluminum stop tailpiece
- Tuning machines: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body wood
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: United States
Make your mark with the right guitar. Order today.