Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Duesenberg USA Caribou Electric Guitar Butterscotchtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Duesenberg USA Caribou Electric Guitar Butterscotch$2,758.80
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Large sound chambers and versatile pickup combination reap the most out of this crossover's sonic potential.
The Caribou electric guitar is fitted with the proven Duesenberg pickup combination of the classicly wound Grand Vintage humbucker for the bridge and warm and creamy Domino P-90 single-coil pickup. The middle position of both pickups features a special wiring, which splits certain low-end frequencies out of the humbucker's signal, resulting in an open and extremely versatile addition to your pallet of sounds.
The Caribou is available in a lively Narvik Blue and a high-gloss Black.
Order this charming Duesenberg electric guitar today.
Caribou Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Type: Solid American alder with sound chambers
- Top: Flat
- Size: 41 x 32.5 cm / 16.14” x 12.6”
- Height (sides): 4.5 cm / 1.8”
- Binding: Cream
- Finish: PUR lacquer (Polyester used on spark, pearl, and perloid tops). Back and sides trans-black, except for special models.
- Neck Joint: Set-in 1-piece maple
- Width: 42.5 mm 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood, radius 30.5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Perloid Dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (middle): N/A
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker (6-String)
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg deluxe tremolo
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard (Straplock compatible)
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Case: Custom Line case
- Tools: All required allen keys
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.