- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duesenberg USA Fullerton Elite Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L55252
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fullerton Elite is a semi-hollow, dual-pickup, 22-fret electric guitar, featuring an arched top and back, bent sides and a 647 mm scale. The Elit...Click To Read More About This Product
Sleek throwback design with classic twang and snap.
The Fullerton Elite is a semi-hollow, dual-pickup, 22-fret electric guitar, featuring an arched top and back, bent sides and a 647 mm scale. The Elite also features a thin body profile of only 3.5 cm/1.37". Following the established Duesenberg essentials, spruce and maple are used for the Elite's main body parts. The arched spruce top is combined with bent sides and arched back made from flamed maple and is perfected with a deluxe 5-ply cream binding around the body. The Elite sports a one-piece neck made from American hard rock maple fitted with a 12" rosewood fretboard.
The Elite also shows a unique pickup combination, which opens up a new range of Duesenberg driven tone. For the bridge position, Duesenberg uses their snappy D-Tron humbucker, giving you great transparency and twang right out of the case. This pickup is accompanied by their PH90 Domino noiseless single-coil at the neck. It's also fitted with Duesenberg's exclusive hardware. Additionally, the Elite is fitted with a Radiator Tremolo, giving you smooth operation and improved tuning stability. It is topped with pearloid accents with the pickguard and the headstock.
The Elite is available in an elegant High Gloss Black and a stunning metallic Catalina Blue. The headstock on both instruments matches the overall design character of the main body color. The Fullerton Elite is designed to meet the greatest expectiations for tone and aesthetics.
Like what you see? You'll love what you hear. Order your Fullerton Elite now.
- Type: Semi-hollow with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: Laminated spruce
- Back, Sides: Laminated maple
- Size: 51.5 X 41 cm/20.27” x 16“
- Height (sides): 3.5 cm/1.4”
- Binding: Cream, 5-layer purfling
- Pickguard: Vintage pearloid
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Neck Joint: Set-in wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42.5 mm/1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret) D
- Shape: Indian rosewood, radius 30.5 mm / 12"
- Fingerboard: Doozy wings
- Inlays: 22 jumbo 2.8 x 1 mm
- Frets: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Scale length:
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black & pearloid fan
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg PH-90 Single Twin
- Pickup (middle): N/A
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg D-Tron humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-tuners, "Art Diego" buttonsBridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg radiator tremolo
- Strap pins: Kluson multi-lock
- Hardware: NickelAccessories
- Case: Custom line case
- Tools: All required Allen keys
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.