- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duesenberg USA Gran Majesto Double Cutaway Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- K04823 000001000 K04823000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gran Majesto's 1.8 in. sides and semi-hollow construction, featuring a solid centerblock, provide you with typical Duesenberg flexibility from cl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full Duesenberg flexibility from clean to rock tones and beyond.
The Gran Majesto's 1.8 in. sides and semi-hollow construction, featuring a solid centerblock, provide you with typical Duesenberg flexibility from clean to rock tones and even further. The new open style-tuners allow for smooth tuning and weight reduction on the headstock and the new "Phonico" pickup line is candy for both your ears and your eyes.
Additionally, the Gran Majesto features twin F-Holes, a floating pickguard and the new 4-Way rotary switch, which adds a new variation to the way you can combine pickups. The Gran Majesto double cutaway version comes in a stunning Catalina Green and is equipped with an aluminum stop-tailpiece. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D standard
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Doozy wings
- Nut width: 1.675 in. (42.5 mm)
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Domino P-90
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Brand: Duesenberg
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: Yes
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 4-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg stoptail
- Tuning machines: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Adjustment tools
- Country of origin: Germany
Get the best with Duesenberg. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.