Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Duesenberg USA Gran Majesto Electric Guitar Vintage Bursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Vintage Burst
Shop by Serial Number:
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This retro-style semi-hollow boasts a wide tonal range.
- Semi-hollow, gloss-finished, laminated spruce top, laminated maple back/sides
- 25.5"-scale maple neck, 22-fret Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Duesenberg GrandVintage humbucker/P90 Domino pickups
- Tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, high-ratio open-gear tuners.
Click or call to order your Gran Majesto now.
Gran Majesto Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Lacquer Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D standard
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Wings
- Nut width/material 1.675 in. (42.5 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Phonico P90 Domino
- Bridge: Phonico GrandVintage
- Brand: Duesenberg
- Special electronics: 4-way rotary switch
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Straplocks
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Germany
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.