- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duesenberg USA Paloma Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L55299
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed with Duesenberg's flair for retro-modern design and loaded with refined features, the Paloma is for the guitarist who demands incredible ton...Click To Read More About This Product
Incredible tonal flexibility with a striking offset ody.
Designed with Duesenberg's flair for retro-modern design and loaded with refined features, the Paloma is for the guitarist who demands incredible tonal flexibility along with uniquely stunning looks. Combining Duesenberg's Grand Vintage humbucker in the bridge position with their Pearlito single-coil in the middle and an AlnicoBlade in the neck position, all controlled by a 4-way rotary switch, you'll find the right sound for any application. The carefully Pleked rosewood fingerboard and hand-finished single-piece maple neck deliver an amazingly smooth playing experience. As a final touch, Duesenberg's renowned Radiator vibrato tailpiece gives you all the "waggle room" you could desire. Includes deluxe hardshell case.
Musician's Friend Private Reserve Guitars are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Gloss-finish solid alder offset body
- 25.5"-scale 1-piece maple neck with 22-fret Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Duesenberg Alnico-blade, Pearlito and Grand Vintage pickups in HSS configuration
- Adjustable steel saddle bridge, Duesenberg Radiator tremolo tailpiece
Call now for complete details.
- Body shape: Double cutaway Offset
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D standard
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Diamond
- Nut width/material 1.675 in. (42.5 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Alnico Blade
- Middle: Pearlito
- Bridge: Grand Vintage
- Brand: Duesenberg
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 4-way Rotary
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjustable
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Z-tuners with Art Diego buttons
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.