- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duesenberg USA Starplayer TV Rusty Steel Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55273 000001000 L55273000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Starplayer TV Rusty Steel electric guitar is a unique edition of Duesenberg Custom Shop's most popular model. The Starplayer TV Rusty Steel is de...Click To Read More About This Product
Offers classic Duesneberg feel and tone with an eye-catching hand-rubbed "rusty" finish that will continue to develop for years.
The Starplayer TV Rusty Steel electric guitar is a unique edition of Duesenberg Custom Shop's most popular model. The Starplayer TV Rusty Steel is designed to look like it was entirely built from metal in the '20s of the past century and left in the attic of an old building for decades until it was recovered and brought back to life.
Constructed the same way as Duesenberg's regular Starplayer TV electric guitar, the surface on this Custom Shop Edition is coated with a thin layer of metal particles, which are then aged to achieve a unique rusty steel look. Since this process is entirely done by hand, every single instrument has its own special patina, making all of them a gorgeous one-of-a-kind guitar. To avoid the patina to rub off on your clothes, the metal layer is coated with a thin layer of semi-gloss clear lacquer. The patina, however, will continue to oxidize over time so your own personal story will add to the charm of the instrument.
Custom Line Case included.
You don't have to be into Steampunk to appreciate this guitar, but it would be super cooler if you did. Order one today.
- Type: Semi-hollow with sustain block, bent sides, f-holes
- Top: Custom metal finish laminated spruce
- Back, Sides: Custom metal finish laminated maple
- Size: 46 x 34 cm / 18.11” x 13.38“
- Height (sides): 4.5 cm/1.8"
- Binding: Custom metal finish
- Pickguard: Custom metal finish
- Finish: Custom metal finish
- Neck Joint: Set-in one-piece maple
- Width: 42.5 mm/1.67" (nut), 52 mm/2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm/0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm/0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood, radius 30.5 mm/12"
- Inlays: Pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2.8 x 1 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Custom metal finish
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (middle): -
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage humbucker
- Wiring: Master volume, Master tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg deluxe tremolo
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard (straplock compatible)
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (10-50)
- Case: Custom line case
- Tools: All required allen keys
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.